Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am a Brown Dog

Firstly, in regards to this blog, I will be called "Brown Dog". I was trying to look for a name that would capture my essence but I it did not come to me. So, I chose "Brown Dog". It was a nickname that caught on in high school. I think it's kind of funny and catchy and so I am now Brown Dog.
I grew up in Southern California, graduated from a university in Southern California, and currently work in Southern California. My immediate family is mostly in Southern California while I have relatives all over the country. I have had the fortune to be able to travel a little up to this point. I love traveling and experiencing the different cultures of the world. I believe that many people travel, especially younger people, travel in search of answers. I think I was always looking for answers...for a special place. After everything, I have come to realize that the answers are already within me and the United States is my special place. One could spend a lifetime just traveling within the United States. There is so much to see and I look forward to this next chapter in my life.

No comments: