Sunday, November 9, 2008

The 1st

Here is the first post. I hope that my words will reach a few people. I hope that I can find people out there who will listen and who think like me. I have come to realize that not everyone will like what I am saying. I am okay with that and I must apologize in advance if I offend anyone. I think to be outspoken is a great thing and that is what I aim to be. I am tired of apologizing for my views on things. I am ready to be heard. For now I will speak my mind. I am doing this because I feel it is time for me to start being honest...to scream the truth as I know it. Hopefully, in time, more and more people will start to see the truth that I see it or at least see where I am coming from. My life is short and so is yours so let us not waste time. The time to reveal our thoughts is right now because we may not see tomorrow.

-Brown Dog

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Afinal de contas qual sua proposta para melhorar o mundo que vivemos.Leio rasoavelmente bem no seu idioma,mais não escrevo nele.Achei bem interesante seu texto de apresentação.Espero que você alcance suas metas.Vamos melhorar o mundo e principalmente as pessoas.